Those of us who look back on our senior year of high school or college know that we will remember those special times years from now. Parties, socials, performances, honors and recognitions, and ultimately, graduation – these are memories we cherish forever!
As Class of 2020 winds-down summer before entering their senior year, now is the time to begin planning those special celebrations for your soon-to-be graduate and securing your event dates.
Need ideas to make your senior’s party memorable?
- Book a photo booth to for all events to capture fun and silly individual and group moments.
- Hire a DJ and rent a dance floor to create a 80’s/90’s vibe with glow accessories or a Roaring 20’s party complete with flapper dresses and suits.
- Decorate around your senior’s future alma mater and have all guests wear their future school colors.
- Plan the senior or graduation party near a holiday like Mardi Gras or Halloween and build your theme around it including costumes and unique touches like a second line band complete with umbrellas or Thriller-esque music.
- Does your senior love movies? Set up a movie night complete with an indoor screen, AV system, picnic blankets, concessions like popcorn, hotdogs and nachos, and show his or her favorite films.
- Want to be a kid again? Transform an indoor venue into a laser tag studio.
- Want something smaller for just your senior and her close friends? Book a venue and set up glamping tents, mani/pedis, movies, pizza and more.
- Plan a big celebration with extended family honoring your graduate and his/her accomplishments.
As seniors begin the most incredible journey of their life, help make it memorable and fun! Let The Place at Harbour Crossing host your special senior or graduation party for your upcoming Class of 2020 graduate.